Current Job Openings
1. Property Manager
We are looking for a collaborative and organized Property Manager to manage a multi property portfolio in central Winnipeg. This position works collaboratively with Caretakers to manage a housing property portfolio while delivering exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for identifying and revolving any on-site issues, keeping vacancies to a minimum and providing a regular on-site presence to ensure tenants receive excellent customer service and are connected with community resources as required.
This position is a great fit for someone who has a passion for helping people, is detail-oriented with strong time management skills and able to balance administrative tasks with exceptional tenant service.
- Provides exceptional customer service to managed properties, tenants and vendors at all times
- Resolves tenant issues in a timely and appropriate manner and in a way that builds relationships and ensures that decisions are in compliance with the Residential Tenancies Act and the policies of Manitoba Housing where applicable
- Weekly visits to each property in the managed portfolio
- Coordinates turnover process for units and facilitates smooth tenant transitions
- Reports and resolves any vacancies within units exceeding the maximum number of days in compliance with SAM Management’s Turnover Policy
- Supports the Accounting department with annual budgets and planning
- Ensures tenants understand their rights and responsibilities related to unit condition
- Conducts all aspects of leasing, including wait list management, documentation, subsidy renewals, tenant requests, arranging payments, promotion and advertisements, etc.
- Properly and consistently documents property and tenant files.
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, and make clear and timely decisions
- Strong knowledge of Manitoba Housing regulations related to family and social housing
- Understanding of Residential Tenancies and cooperatives Act requirements
- Strong oral and written communication
- Proven record of excellent customer service
- Experience in a non-profit environment is considered a strong asset
- Experience preparing budgets and supporting Financial Departments is an asset
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required.
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in applying, please visit the link below and apply through the website: