S.A.M. (Management) Inc. is a non-profit corporation established to provide management of housing for single persons, families and senior citizens. The corporation responds to unique and new housing needs, as identified by the community. We are looking for an experienced Painter for a full time position.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Painter will be responsible for duties related to painting, including:
- Unit turnover repairs
- Completing needed drywall repairs.
- Painting of units and common areas at all properties as per the directions of the Portfolio Manager – In House Contractors and Unit Turnovers.
- Reporting any damages or unusual circumstances regarding the property or residents.
- Maintain an organized schedule following timelines given on work orders.
- 1 to 2 years related experience and training
- Must have valid driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
- Ability to complete forms, logs, check lists, schedules and paper work
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs, climb multiple flights of stairs, work on a ladder, paint to the standards established by S.A.M. Management Inc.
The successful candidate must be:
- Able to establish and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally
- Able to speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques
- Ability to be flexible and creative in working with limited resources and multiple deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY