PROPERTY MANAGER – RESIDENTIAL (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a seasoned residential property manager who is looking for a leadership role that provides an opportunity to grow your career? The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in Property Management. If you enjoy wearing many hats and have the drive, vision to tackle challenges and problem solve, this could be your next opportunity.
SAM Management Inc., a non-profit property management company, manages more than 2,000 residential housing units and is seeking a Property Manager to manage the integrity of the property management services provided by the organization.
The Property Manager, will have the responsibility of overseeing the management of a portfolio of properties as it relates to ensure efficient operations and excellent service delivery
Communicate effectively with board members and tenants
- Monitor and manage property maintenance contracts and services, unit turnover and vacancies
- Guide and mentor junior property managers
- Manage rent collections, vacancy reduction and turnovers
- Overall responsibility for day-to-day portfolio operations, including supervision of direct reports, contract services, and other duties as assigned.
- Prepare and evaluate all property information to develop integrated strategies, budgets and reports for decision making.
- Develop, implement and monitor environmental, health, safety and security.
- Property Management certification and/or combination of 3 years or more of equivalent education and years of experience in the area of property management.
- SPECTRA experience an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of The Residential Tenancies Act and regulations
- Ability to motivate others to achieve goals and objectives in a time-sensitive environment;
- Resourceful with the ability to manage multiple initiatives and strong prioritization skills;
- Exceptional customer service knowledge and capacity to problem solve while creating a personalized process or experience with various stakeholders;
- Superior oral and written communication skills,
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional business partners to achieve results; and, an enthusiastic and optimistic outlook, with a focus on delivering on positive outcomes in spite of challenges and a dynamic and complex environment.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- A satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle is required. Competitive salary and benefits depending on qualifications and experience.
SAM Management Inc. supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities.
Please email your resume and cover letter by to the attention of:
Karlene Debance, Chief Executive Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted. Position to remain open until filled.